Mathieu JAHNICH, PhD
CEO & Founder
The path of Sircome CEO Mathieu Jahnich is beautifully reflected in the agency’s signature, “From research to action”. After having obtained a PhD, and having participated in several communication research projects, Mathieu worked for several years in communication departments before creating his agency, Sircome, in 2012.
Consultant & Communications Manager
Mexican and Spanish, Valeria has been settled in France since 2012. Former journalist, she benefits from a consistent background executing targeted communication strategies as a corporate communications specialist and applying digital possibilities to leverage client action. For her, the key is in building lasting relationships with key-journalists and stakeholders.
CSR and Internal Communication Consultant
With a 10 years experience in CSR communication first as a project manager and then as a consultant, Aurélie is convinced that CSR is a astounding driving force to commitment, performance and innovation. She owns a first year master’s degree in global communication and a second year master’s degree in environmental public relations. Some of her previous experiences include : RATP, Assurance Maladie, Areva, Crédit Agricole and the environmental french agency ADEME.
Consultant – researcher. Phd in environnemental psychology
Delphine works as psychologist in advisory projects related to behavioural economics in the field of sustainability. She is also researcher in social psychology and environnement. She specialises in buildings and housing energy efficiency. She has created her own business in 2015.
Our external consultants
We have a international scope thanks to our consultants network
- Julie Doyle, researcher ant Brighton University, England. she is researching and teaching in the field of media studies, with specialisms in environment and climate change communication; visual culture of environmentalism; gender, sexuality and the body; and science and technology studies.
- Kimiharu To, Lecturer at Aomori university, in Japan. He has participated at several environment and climate change communication research programs
- Christian Krewinkel & Sanjay devNeja in Germany
- Daniela Panosetti in Italie.
- Mathilde Hubert, Journaliste, recherchiste, rédactrice web specialised in science communication in Canada
Sircome is a developing agency, taking professional and academic qualifications as a reference, we recruit professionals who identify with our principles and goals. In order to fully satisfy all our clients’ needs, we are constantly seeking the most qualified professionals who are committed to providing a high quality work product.